1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've added an addition to my HP family and actually I've sold one of my twins (GP35 Competition) to a fellow member here and also traded off my Indian Clone. It was time to make some changes.

Another forum member needed to sell off some of his stock since he was going through some tough times. He was selling a "Practical" HP on another forum and since I'd not aquired one as yet we were able to do each other a service.

It's in excellant condition and I'm looking forward to getting some range time with it. Work schedule what it is has not availed me the opportunity to go shooting lately. I will soon and post a report. Of course the first thing I did was yank off the Pachmyar grips and put on a set of my favorite "Esmeralda's" for now. I'm waiting along with quite a few others for the new "Gunners" to come out which I will order a set for this pistol, I believe that they will look awesome on it. (Thanks Trumpet)

I did pull out the camera this morning and set up some shots of it for the members to see. Hope you enjoy them.

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks exactly like my Practical, though mine has not the 'assembled in portugal' on the slide :)

I too am waiting anxiously for the Gunner's grips, they will be a treat on the Practical :rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts