1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I got some old gun parts from my uncle years ago. I finally reopened them and found some pistol grips, mostly colt. I was wondering if someone could confirm the grips age with the pictures shown. Also, should I clean them or leave them untouched.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Everyone, I got some old gun parts from my uncle years ago. I finally reopened them and found some pistol grips, mostly colt. I was wondering if someone could confirm the grips age with the pictures shown. Also, should I clean them or leave them untouched.

Thanks
Thanks for you help. Are these desired by gun collectors? Not sure what to do with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your grips could be useful for somebody with an M1911 or Government Model of that period with moderate wear. There are probably many of those who are looking for a set of grips in pretty good shape.
Hi, I actually have 2 sets of these and some other bakelite colt grips, as well as some really cool pearl handle grips. I collect guns but really don't have a use for these items. I am interested in getting rid of them but don't even have a clue as to their value. Also, I have to have 100 posts here to be able to sell is what I'm being told. So keep asking questions. Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts