1911Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
++++1 for SG. bought some HST +P 45 good price and family owned.....woooohooooo not made in or run by the Peoples Republic!!!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Targetsportsusa.com is fantastic .. their bulk prices are about as low as you'll find and they do free shipping on bulk orders which beats SGAmmo on most things. SGammo is my second favorite.

Get on the mailing list for as many of these places as you can , many have weekly specials or special purchases , or free shipping type sales.

PSA has really good sales on ammo quite often, so they are worth following.

Underwood Ammo on occasion will have free shipping on their products, and many times you only need buy a couple of boxes to get the free shipping

·
Registered
12 Posts
I do the same, Targetsportsusa and SGammo; Sam is good people and I encourage my shooting friends to go there by default. Sam's packaging is much better than targetsportsusa, but man, the free shipping is hard to beat...

Targetsportsusa.com is fantastic .. their bulk prices are about as low as you'll find and they do free shipping on bulk orders which beats SGAmmo on most things. SGammo is my second favorite.

Get on the mailing list for as many of these places as you can , many have weekly specials or special purchases , or free shipping type sales.

PSA has really good sales on ammo quite often, so they are worth following.

Underwood Ammo on occasion will have free shipping on their products, and many times you only need buy a couple of boxes to get the free shipping

41 - 43 of 43 Posts