1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in a pair of HK's on a Dan Wesson CBOB a couple of weeks ago. Loved it so much picked up a Dan Wesson Pointman 9mm today. Called my lgs yesterday morning, they surprisingly called me back in the afternoon and said they located one. I know they are hard to find. I told my wife it was meant to be (of course this means some type of shopping spree at the mall for her)! They had it over-nighted and I went and picked it up today. I wanted to get started in competitive shooting and thought this would fit the bill. Can't wait to go feed it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Yep. PURRRRRDY. Love the 9. :rock: Oh I forgot. WELCOME HERE.:)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
SWEET! I like my PM9's ( and the rest of the DW's).

Plan on a little trigger work on that PM9 if you really get into competition. Still deciding what direction to go for mine, but the trigger needs to be lighter at the least.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Welcome to the DW Forum, one Mod. is a Master PistolSmith (Dave),
and one member is a Custom Pistol Grip Maker (Sarge43).
We will give you info, and our opinions, and yes, we joke around sometimes.
Glad to see you now have a set of DWs.
Looking forward to your first range report w/pics.........

Clyde

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Welcome! Nice pair of DW's you have there. I carry my CBOB daily and I shoot the snot of of my PM9 Sunday afternoons.... I think it is safe to say you have been "Enlightened". I see a COTEP card in your future.

Wes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome...OK I'm going to really open myself up here and ask a stupid newbie question, What's a COTEP card?? ...take it easy now...

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nice pair you have there, and thank you for the pic! I like the auto too. I'm debating pulling the trigger on the Infidel right now. I love auto's.
Welcome to the forum!
Sarge

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Nice guns, and nice knife. A man of class and taste, you are.:rock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts