1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..

Looking at picking up a Kimber Royal Custom for my first 1911. They look SHARP!!

Can anyone give me a round-about price? I checked Kimbers site, and it gave the MSRP, but after lurking here so long, I've seen a big difference between what you actually pay and what the MSRP is.

Phil the SP

·
Registered
3 Posts
GUNFINDER.NET LIST THE PRICE AT $770.00. They say this is 10% over their cost. My dealer charges 5% but with state tax I am better off paying the 10%.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I paid $675.00 for mine a little over 1 1/2 yrs. ago. ( before sales tax ). Let me know how you like it after you get it. I love mine. Shoots great and I love those double diamond checkered rosewood grips!!

------------------
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. NRA LIFE MEMBER

·
Registered
143 Posts
I paid $750 for mine 2 years ago...great gun!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Get a price list from Bauer Shooting Supply. http://www.bauershooting.com/
The Royal wasn't on their list, so I sent them an email. They promptly quoted me $714 + $20 shipping to my FFL.
I'm getting ready to order a new Kimber from them, I think. I can't decide whether I want a Royal or a matte Custom with wood grips. The matte Cusotm is only $589, with walnut grips another $40.
Good luck with your purchase.

Lab

1 - 5 of 5 Posts