1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at buying a cdp but i am worried about the aluminum frame and someone told me to look at the eclipse because it is basically the same gun but with a steel frame.i was wondering if anybody could post a picture of the pro eclipse so i can see it.i would look on the kimber site but it doesn't seem to be working and hasn't worked for at least a couple weeks.you think they would fix it as soon as possible so potential buyers could see their products.and also does the eclipse have the same plastic main spring housing as the cdp?

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just tried the site again and it's still not working for me.i'm typing evrything in right and i even tried the link on this post but it still isn't working.i can't tell by the picture is the front strap checkered on the pro eclipse?what is the price difference in the cdp pro and the pro eclipse?

·
Registered
54 Posts
The front strap is checkered. I think the prices are pretty close. It seems like the Pro Eclipse is about 850.00 but I'm not sure what the CDP goes for. Do you visit the unofficial Kimber web site? They have a link from there as well to the Kimber site. That took me right to their home page.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i tried going threw the unoffical site and that didn't work either. i am using my work computer that goes threw yahoo. i guess i will have to try my home computer threw aol.thanks for the photos and the help with the site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts