1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with any expierance with these mags please give me your honest opinun.

------------------
Men sleep safe in there beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

·
Registered
984 Posts
There ok to play with at the range, but I would not trust my life to them. They are especially ok to practice malfuntion drills with, because they will cause'm.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok,thanks I ordered 2 from cheaper than dirt to try them out. We will see what happens

------------------
Men sleep safe in there beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I went to the range and tried out the mags from Cheaper than Dirt. One was a stainless USA brand 10 rnd mag. The other was a blued Pro Mag 10 rounder. The USA mag functioned well. However it always jammed upon feeding the last round. The Pro Mag however worked with every round and did not cause any problems. For $11.97 I think I got a good deal. I would recomend them for practice and possible even duty use but only with exstensive tests first.

------------------

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bought four of them and used them during the shooting season to augment my high-caps when practicing with my .45 para pingun. I never had any malfs with the mags in several thousand rounds and two big matches. They worked OK for me. Good luck, and be safe, DC

------------------
front sight is good, front sight is good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts