1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about ordering a Pro TLE II. I called Kimber to ask if it has internal or external extractor. The girl that I spoke with told me if it was made around the end of 2005 it would have a external extractor. If it was just recently built it would have internal. I thought Kimber just came out with the Pro TLE this last year. Anyway can anyone confirm that the Pro TLE II has internal extractor?

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts
I am thinking about ordering a Pro TLE II. I called Kimber to ask if it has internal or external extractor. The girl that I spoke with told me if it was made around the end of 2005 it would have a external extractor. If it was just recently built it would have internal. I thought Kimber just came out with the Pro TLE this last year. Anyway can anyone confirm that the Pro TLE II has internal extractor?
Your answer is in your question. :D Without knowing the Serial number and asking Kimber, as BlackBird said, you'll need to see it if it's pre-owned.

But you're saying "ordering" one so if you're ordering, it's new, and has an IE. You're safe! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unless it's old stock. Just let them know up front that you don't want that external garbage and if it comes in with it, you'll refuse to purchase it and request it be sent back until the real deal arrives. They get the right one for ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts