1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been giving your product some serious thought, and was wondering if you could give us any idea of the kind of steel you use. I had heard about soft metal parts.Do you use Cast , barstock etc.? I like the way the gun feels and everything, but am a little leary because I can't figure out how you can advertise it's on par with kimber and Springfield but at almost half the price. I would definetly appreciate your input.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The frame is cast, the slide is bar-stock. All parts are hardened to proper Rockwell numbers. We will post these shortly.

We don't mean to imply from our advertising that with Charles Daly you will get a Kimber for half the price. We do guarantee that your Daly 1911 will be accurate, will function properly, is well finished and is safe.

Charles Daly 1911's are manufactured in The Philippines on state-of-the-art C&C machines. Our assembly and finishing costs are significantly lower than production from other countries, especially the US.

Our prices reflect the overall philosophy of our company that it shouldn't cost a shooter an arm and a leg to get into the shooting sports. Our pistols, shotguns and rifles are all quality firearms that, dollar for dollar, will always be the finest values in the marketplace.

Regards,
Charles Daly

·
Registered
22 Posts
Charles,

What your saying is: Charles Daly 1911 is the Armscor 1911.? Or there are diferrences in specs/tolerances in manufacturing /assembling as per your requirement. Just curious,, if we are getting the same quality here in the Philippines. Actually I have high regards for the Armscor pistol, a cheaper alternative to the world of 1911. I still consider my Colt Gold Cup a better shooter but I wont feel disadvantage carrying the Armscor. And as you said the main issue is, you will still have arms and legs after you get one.

------------------
joel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts