1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have experience with Les' prowler?
I really like the concept of the stub on the cone. Do these fit a standard holster (5") I like the look and believe I would like the extra weight.

Comment please!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Our local shop has a used one for sale that I've been eyeballing. I've been told that it is very accurate. I don't know if it would fit a standard holster though, its a tad longer than 5".
Good looking gun IMO !! Hmmm Christmas is about here. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Prowler holster

If you're looking for holster info, and since nobody else appears to have much to say on this topic, you might try the WilsonCombat portion of this site. Wilson's Tactical Elite is similar in concept to the Prowler.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Foureyes.
It appears that no one has a Prowler. I might have to order one just to find out about it.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I love the design, but if I'm going to spend that much it'd better not have target sights. It should fit into most holsters, especially open-muzzled ones. At 100 yards and beyond, regardless of effectiveness hitting your target with a 1911 is a challenge. A buddy of mine once shot a 7" group with a Prowler that had only a 3" garuntee. Great gun, more accurate than any other I've seen. I'd love to see what a 1.5" PIII could do at that range!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts