1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gents, glad to meet you. This will be my 2nd 1911 (first was stolen). Born and raised in Fort Worth, TX and Army vet.
I’m here to learn as much as I can...

First thing I’ll do is research mags for RIA Tac Ultra FS HC 45 ACP. Heard it can be finicky
Tire Sky Wheel Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
49 Posts
Let's see, Pretty Women, Fast Cars and Whataburgers!!!

I see nothing wrong with this; I dunno, perhaps you could switch the order of execution around???
I still see brunettes coming out on top regardless:)

Larry

btw - I traveled in TX with my folks a ton as a teen in the 80s/90s, Whataburger was my fav, and I'm super stoked Mahomes is bringing it to KC!!!

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I only signed up a few days ago, and I found out pretty quick that there are a whole lot of very knowledgeable and helpful forum members. You're in the right place, for sure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome from Utah. I spent a fair amount of time in Fort Worth, my favorite place to eat was the Montgomery street café . Best chicken fried steak ever. I did enjoy a Whataburger from time to time. I don't know about RIA being finicky about anything but I do love their 1911's.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Howdy and welcome aboard!

I hear they like things BIG in Texas. .45cal pistols , tall women and BIG burgers.

·
Premium Member
7,277 Posts
Ladies and gents, glad to meet you. This will be my 2nd 1911 (first was stolen). Born and raised in Fort Worth, TX and Army vet.
I’m here to learn as much as I can...

First thing I’ll do is research mags for RIA Tac Ultra FS HC 45 ACP. Heard it can be finicky
Since I already wrote a "Welcome" on your earlier intro thread: here I'll just watch for any responses on reliable magazines. Such magazines ought to also be worth trying for my double-stack 1911-pattern .45s. They are Bul M-5s: and I don't know where to get more magazines for them; so I cannot offer a meaningful recommendation for using the mags in an R.I.A. - though they've been entirely reliable in da Buls.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome. Before I retired, I used to quote lighting projects for the largest manufacturer of commercial lighting products in North America, and Texas and Oklahoma was my territory. I sold the lighting for many Whataburgers in Texas, but have never been in one. Have a burger for me!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.