1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one list a few or any shops that might have any of these Wilson, Brown, or Baer for sell?

I would love to put my hands on a few of these.

Any info please...

·
Registered
137 Posts
The only one that I know that carries them consistantly is Guns and Leather out in Greenbrier, TN. It is about 45 min. from downtown Nashville. It is a very nice shop and also has the lowest prices of any of the stores I visit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pherharris, thanks for the info.

I have been there a couple of times years ago, I will check them out.

It will give me a chance to shoot at their awesome automated indoor range!

Thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ditto on Guns and Leather. Specialty arms in LaVergne had ONE Wilson in their case for two years, may still be there

Gun shops in Nashville suck. buy new off the internet, get the Rabbi at Eastside guns to do the transfer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you don't mind a little drive, head down to Winchester. There is a store there called Hero Gear. www.hero-gear.com He stocks Wilson and Nighthawk among others. He has a very good selection. He is also a ClassIII dealer so there is some other cool stuff to check out as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info.

I have made a couple of purchases at specialty arms a few years back, went there last saturday but they were closed due to a gun show(my luck). If they still have that Wilson after a couple years I doubt I'll be leaving with it.

Thanks again for the info...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Happy G said:
If you don't mind a little drive, head down to Winchester. There is a store there called Hero Gear. www.hero-gear.com He stocks Wilson and Nighthawk among others. He has a very good selection. He is also a ClassIII dealer so there is some other cool stuff to check out as well.
+1

Joe, Dan, and the rest of the crew at Hero-Gear can definitely hook you up with anything and everything tacticool that your heart can dream of. They have a huge selection of 1911's, full autos, suppressors, "evil black rifles", etc. Definitely worth the drive down, even if just to drool over everything.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was in Hero-Gear yesterday. They had a few Wilsons and Nighthawks in the case. CoalCreek does not stock Wilson, Baer, etc. I know that Frontier in Kingston usually has one or two Wilsons and the occasional Baer. They are very proud of them. I'll put it this way, if I was going to but one today, Hero-gear would be my first choice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Another vote for Hero-Gear. If you're looking for 1911s, that's the place to go. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts