1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I'm curious to know if GI includes (in the bag) an owners manual along with the target, warranty, and gun? Also, can you buy the towels that are included in the bag? I called them and left a message, but never heard back.
Thanks,
C

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Good question, I have owned and own Guncrafters and I don't ever remember getting an owners manual to be honest.
Best bet would be to give them a call and see what they say.

·
Premium Member
20,345 Posts
No owner's manual with either of mine. Test target and warranty letter only.

·
Registered
197 Posts
no

Just called and talked to Derek at GI a few weeks ago and asked him this very question.

GI does not include a manual with their pistols. To paraphrase Derek "we figure that if a buyer is at this level in their 1911 purchase then they are familiar with the firearm enough to not need a manual". This was not a smart-aleck statement but rather an honest and straight forward opinion of their customers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just called and talked to Derek at GI a few weeks ago and asked him this very question.

GI does not include a manual with their pistols. To paraphrase Derek "we figure that if a buyer is at this level in their 1911 purchase then they are familiar with the firearm enough to not need a manual". This was not a smart-aleck statement but rather an honest and straight forward opinion of their customers.
I actually thought that might be the case, frankly.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Just call ad ask for Dru. She will hook you up with towels etc. Just target, warranty, towel with mine.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

I would agree. The vast majority of GI's customers are most likely very experienced and knowledgeable and would not need the manual.

On the other hand, there's me who was so cautious about fiddling with my newly purchased Hellcat so that I didn't inadvertently scratch it, Derek put out a video showing me (and most likely a bunch of others) how to remove the REALLY cool battle bushing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts