1911Forum banner

questions re Limited Edition Target Match pistols

958 4
Does anyone have any information on these pistols ? Are they still available ? If so, what price ranges have you seen ? Would anyone that has one give me their experience and report on the guns performance. Is it better than other models ?

thanks

david1911
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
david1911 said:
Does anyone have any information on these pistols ? Are they still available ? If so, what price ranges have you seen ? Would anyone that has one give me their experience and report on the guns performance. Is it better than other models ?

thanks

david1911

david1911

My wife has recently purchased a Target Match. Hands down, this is the nicest, most accurate pistol I have ever shot; craftsmanship is A+. The guns are very hard to find right now. She had one ordered from our local dealer and had already waited over 2.5 months for it. We happen to luck up at a gun show and find a fellow who had one (the only one at the show). He wasn't going to sell it at first. The cheapest I have seen them for is $1095.

Here it is...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.