1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a plug to the folks at Rafter S Gunleather (www.raftersgunleather.com). I ordered a holster (scabbard style), belt, and mag pouch from them a while back and have now had an opportunity to adequately try these new goodies out. I'm very impressed with their quality, and the prices can't be beat. I was out the door for a bit over $100, which is pretty good considering what others charge. I'm not saying that other famous makers (Alessi, Davis, Sparks, Kramer, etc.) aren't a great product and a great value, but this smaller operation is pretty good as well. I find the holster to be the among the most comfortable and well made. And to boot, the customer service was exceptional.

Give 'em a try!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I saw one of their rigs on this forum awhile back. It had been posted by the new owner. He was very proud of it, and rightfully so.

I thought the work was very nice. As was the price. I believe his was tan with black sharkskin trim. Very nice!

·
In Memoriam
683 Posts
Rafter S gear is first rate; I currently have two of their holsters, for my 1911 and for my P7, and I wear one of these on duty every day.

------------------
Roger Shambaugh
Ottawa, Kansas

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have 2 belts a holster and a few of their mag pouches. I couldn't be happier. Top-notch stuff, good prices and great service. You can't go wrong.

Regards,
Frank

·
Registered
441 Posts
I received my first Rafter S holster yesterday and shot it in an IDPA shoot last night. Great holster, great quality, great price.
Now that I've said that, I'll be sorry 'cause they'll get swamped with more orders and the second one I ordered will take longer to get here!
Della and Steve seemed like nice folks when I talked with them.
You can't beat a good product at a good price, made by good people.

------------------
Neil
"I AM my brothers keeper"

·
Registered
285 Posts
Neil Casper , You just keep on ordering stuff and we will make sure you get it . were like the energizer rabbit we keep going and going .

------------------
S.L. Caldwell
Leathercrafter
Rafter S Gunleather 417-277-5636
www.raftersgunleather.com

·
Registered
645 Posts
Received my Rafter S holster and magazine pouch in Shark Skin last week. It fits my Officers Model like a glove and rides perfectly on my old belt. My .45 goes into the holster easily and smoothly and the retension is perfect. I have a closet full of high end holsters and this is by far the best for the money. The holster and mag pouch in shark cost almost half as much as some of my others in cow hide.

I am afraid I will now have to order a matching belt in Shark to replace the belt I have been wearing for the past 16 years.

MadDog

·
Registered
130 Posts
I too have a Rafter S shark skin holster for my Kimber. I was very close to getting a Wilson but I saw the company mentioned here and we are both in MO.

I don't know how long it took to get here cause I was out of town but I am very happy with it. Now I need to get a belt.

WDG

·
Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Just received my tan sharkskin belt from Rafters. It is a really well made and good looking belt. Thanks Della and the crews at Rafters. You have another order coming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts