1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the range today to practice shooting from concealment with new holster. My Kimber stainless pro carry shot 200 rounds of wwb flawlessly got
great groups when I was going for them was mostly trying to draw and rapid fire with no flyers that went well . Nothing special group wise rapid fire but when I really tried a detective that was there shooting started asking about what I was shooting cause he was really impressed with the accuracy.
I was really surprised I took my brothers
Browning Buckmark .22 and it was flawless with about 200 rounds the
thing about it is that was surprising is that it hasn't been cleaned in 20 years
and has surface rust from sitting in a tackle box. The thing looks like a beater from abuse but function wise the thing performs awsome. Fun day looking forward to it again hopefully next week.Anyone around Augusta wants to
go shooting one weekend send me a message.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sounds like a good range day, razorgrind...

Practice your holster work with care until it becomes a natural maneuver. Sometimes you can slow down to speed up when doing holster work. If you can come on target and hit to POA in under 2 seconds, you are well on your way to becoming proficient at this learned skill...good luck

ColtM1911A1

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definately know what you mean by slow down to speed up doesn't help time wise to take the shot with safety on. I also kinda have an attachment to my toes so I try to go outta my way not to blow any of them off same goes for everything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts