1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I've had this gun since the first of December and i'm just now getting around to shooting it. :scratch:

Oh well...i've had rifles on the brain for a few weeks now, but I just couldn't wait any longer; I had to see how this baby shoots.

I went to the range with a box of Remington UMC 115g FMJ and a box of Fiocchi 115g FMJ as well. I wasn't about to spend the money on a box of JHP at range prices, but i'm quite sure there wouldn't be a problem. I'll just take a couple hundred of my HP reloads next time.

The range was unbelievably packed this afternoon. Getting on the 20yd range was impossible, so I had to settle for the 7yd range for my entire shoot. I don't mind the 7yd range as it's more realistic of SD/HD length of encounter, but I do like to see how accurate I can shoot a little farther out.

The gun operated perfectly!! Not one malfunction.

I kinda figured it would be a very comfortable gun to shoot considering it's size and the caliber.
The trigger isn't as crisp as my 1911's but for a DA/SA pistol...I was very satisfied with how it broke.
The slide feels like it's on ball bearings. I just can't get over how smooth this gun cycles. After every shot...I was right back on target. Not a problem.

The target shown is at 7yds. as mentioned, but I just wanted to illustrate how dead on it is at that distance. The flyers in the 8 and 9 rings were after i'd already shot most of my ammo and I wanted to try some double taps.

I'm VERY satisfied with this gun.

For those of you who may see a Beretta in your collection...this is the one to get, IMHO.

·
Administrator
13,318 Posts
Thanks for the report . Nice photo quality !

I like it (we have a used one I've been eyeing) , but I already own an earlier Italian 92FS that drills holes like a Black and Decker . It's a shooter ! I just can't seem to talk myself into it . And then you had to post this :grumble:
Now I'll have to take a closer look . ;)

Good shooting .

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guy sajer said:
Thanks for the report . Nice photo quality !

I like it (we have a used one I've been eyeing) , but I already own an earlier Italian 92FS that drills holes like a Black and Decker . It's a shooter ! I just can't seem to talk myself into it . And then you had to post this :grumble:
Now I'll have to take a closer look . ;)

Good shooting .
Thanks Mitch!

Go ahead...give it a closer look. :cool:

You can always add it to your collection and see which Beretta shoots best in a side by side test. Besides, isn't there a empty spot in your safe thats just begging to have a new tenant? :rock:

This gun is sweeeet.

·
Administrator
13,318 Posts
Johnny Numbers said:
Besides, isn't there a empty spot in your safe thats just begging to have a new tenant? :rock:

This gun is sweeeet.
You been snoopin' ? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CCV said:
Nice pistola...........................where do you shoot in Houston?
I usually go to Carter's up in Spring. It's closest to the house.

There's a range in the Conroe area i'm gonna try..."Thunder" thats off of FM 1314 and 242. They have a 300yd rifle range I wanna check out.

You been snoopin' ?
LMAO...i'll never tell. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts