1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a call from Milt Sparks today, and have a really rare bird on the way to me after the Thanksgiving weekend - it is a Thad Rybka Rhodesian holster for a Wilson EDC X9. I will post pictures of it when I receive it, but I am going to enjoy it for quite some time after it arrives. Here's a teaser photo:

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Fantastic, lucky man. Your holster collection is getting pretty impressive!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I got a call from Milt Sparks today, and have a really rare bird on the way to me after the Thanksgiving weekend - it is a Thad Rybka Rhodesian holster for a Wilson EDC X9. I will post pictures of it when I receive it, but I am going to enjoy it for quite some time after it arrives. Here's a teaser photo:

Love it! Looks like a great one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice!

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it! Looks like a great one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have one for my Hackathorn Special Commander, and it is rapidly becoming my favorite holster for training days. It is a good looking holster, but more importantly it is well made and appears to me to be a straight drop instead of canted. In winter months with heavier exterior clothing it is concealable, and I have worn it a few times that way (the Hack Special of mine is 9mm, and I usually carry a TSG Pro in .45). For summer carry in this part of the country, it is a no go for concealed carry but still near perfect for training in either condition.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Inquiring minds, or ole ignert boys, want to know, did Sparks make it for you as a special order? Can anyone order one if that is the case. Very nice looking pistol pouch. God bless

·
Super Moderator
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Inquiring minds, or ole ignert boys, want to know, did Sparks make it for you as a special order? Can anyone order one if that is the case. Very nice looking pistol pouch. God bless
It was made by Thad Rybka. He makes a limited number of holsters for Milt Sparks to sell, and I happened upon this one by happenstance of timing on a communication with them. If you want to order one directly from Thad, the only way to enquire is by U.S. Postal mail as he doesn't have email of Fakebook. You could always contact Milt Sparks to see if they can order you one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for the info. I’ll touch base with Sparks. On the other hand, I could just take a ride up IH35 and you could sell me yours! LOL, I don’t need to know your answer. Again, nice acquisition. God bless

1 - 11 of 11 Posts