1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello DW fans.I recently purchased some hunting land, so to help finance it, I may selll some of my pistols. The one I am looking for a value on is a Dan wesson "Limited Edition" 1 of 100 razorback 10mm. This pistol is unfired, new in box.The pistol has a black finish with greenish g10 laminate grips and a rear night sight. I am sure you guys are familiar with the series. The most unique feature of this pistol, is that it is serial # 001. According to the dealer I got the gun from, it is the pistol that CZ took with them to the trade shows, promoting the series. If anyone could speculate on a asking price, I would appreciate it. Thank you. Dave

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
i would harbor a guess that it would sell for somewhere between 1500-2000 in gunbroker depending on the level of interest.the serial number would also play into the bidding some.
i think you missed the boat though a year ago that could have been a 2500 dollar gun.good luck
pete

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Looks like this?

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=307031

If so I think there were less than 100 (60 or so is the number I heard) and it was a distributor exclusive.

Frankly, I don't think that they would command much premium over any other RZ10 and might bring less... Just depends on if the buyer liked the added features...
Is that stainless and if so what coating did DW use back then.

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
DW used the Duty Treat on those (same as the Valor).

With the limited number made, it's hard to pinpoint a value. But I'd say at least $1500, just because it's 10mm and has Duty Treat. #1 might be worth more to a collector, but not to someone who's going to take it in the woods. Just depends who bids.

Of course I could be wrong. There's not enough of these to gauge the market by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts