1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
never heard of them

I have, however, heard of Blade-Tech and Galco and Safariland and Uncle Mikes.
(All offer inexpensive quality Kydex/plastic gear.)

And Milt Sparks........

·
Super Moderator
13,561 Posts
I have a couple of those. Nice holster, conceal better than just about any other kydex holsters. You can order different belt loops/clips for OWB or IWB carry.

·
Super Moderator
13,561 Posts
You can call them the new kid on the block. Their "about" said they've been evolving for 2.5 years. I've only heard of them about 6 months ago. If they're good enough to get endorsement from Ken Hackathorn and LAV, that's good enough for me.

http://ravenconcealment.com/about.html

·
Registered
217 Posts
Saw them recently

I was at the Harrisburg Gun Show when they were there this month, and if I wouldn't have had to stay up late making felony arrests, I would have gone back the next day and had them make a holster for my wife.

Their stuff looks really well made, lightweight, and they seemed like they liked what they were doing. I sent them two of my designs to see if they want to make them.

·
Super Moderator
13,561 Posts
I got another one for my M&P .45. Here is a picture in the OWB format. I also bought the optional "tuckable overhook clips" for IWB wear, it works quite well also, although I don't use it as a tuck rig.

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
nice looking

But does it creak?
How's it smell? :hrm:

I like moo or horsey in my pants, but am beginning to prefer (gasp!) plastic on the outside.....although my Redhawk HSR is a 'forever'.

·
Registered
4 Posts
www.kramerleather.com

I use Kramer leather's IWB # 3 in horsehide for my full size 1911 and for my 4" Both are excellent quality, retain the pistols well, and have held up great. I also use Kramer's double Horsehide belt...

I attached a couple of photos and dont have a clue where to find them. If you can instruct me on posting them I'll be happy to show...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts