do ya know me from other forums?

Just a wonderin'...

------------------
Die trying

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sniper,
I’ve been following your tales of woe on the “Kimber Forum” reg. your SM. I notice you have changed your profile over there as to your location. I miss-spent a good deal of my youth in Santa Cruz. If I had not cut so many classes to go to the beach, I might not have wound up in Texas. Then again, our gun laws down here are a little more user friendly. Besides, I always liked a woman with a 1911 and an attitude. Hope Kimber gets things worked out for you.
Roy

[This message has been edited by rdavid (edited 09-04-2001).]

·
Registered
71 Posts
James P
$40.00, I thought it was $50.00. RIGHT, I diden't cut that many classes.

------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep
voting on the dinner menu. Liberty is a
well-armed sheep.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sniper,

I thought you were moving to Alaska. Your room is ready!

DAW

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rdavid
LOL...
Hopefully my SM "woes" aren't boring you... These forums have been a great source of (pardon the pun) ammunition for me to collect (or should I say brass
) and send along with my SM. It seems as though my SM caught all the illnesses of the entire line of Kimber pistols
I am HOPING that when it is returned I can redeem myself amongst my fellow gunspeople (oh yeah, and have an awesome 1911). Most of them are Springfield die-hards and are enjoying every minute of my Kimber dismay. I am the ONLY person who competes with a Kimber...also the only (oh my gosh!) female who competes with a .45... impressed?

My location remains the same, I just made it more specific...since Hogue grips are made right here in lil 'ol Paso Robles. I spent some military time in San Antonio, TX and LOVED it there!
Sounds like ya better pay up on that fifty bucks!

DAW
I thought I was dreaming! You mean to tell me this is all reality! LOL
Argh...you have no idea how much I wish I could actually go up there!!!

"You musn't be afraid of people...I'm only a girl!"

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sniper & James P,
If y’all ever get down to Austin, I’ll buy you a good Tex-Mex dinner. That and a few Tequila shooters should absolve me of any debts I may have incurred.

Sniper, I do hope that Kimber gets all of your SM problems fixed. I have A CDP Pro with probably a thousand rounds through it. Also, a Custom Eclipse II with three to four hundred rounds fired. So far I have not had any problems (knock on wood). Maybe I’m just lucky; hopefully I’m not the exception.

------------------
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep
voting on the dinner menu. Liberty is a
well-armed sheep.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rdavid

WOW!
Thanks for the generous offer! Meet me at Doug's place...in Alaska (lol) then we can all head down to Tejas and have a grand 'ol time!
(someone wake me up!)

Naw, I think I'm the exception! BTW, I have yet to receive the shipping label from Kimber...ho hum...

Sheesh! Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start sending ya checks to pay for listening to me gripe!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Say I know this is a bit off of topic but did you hear that they were thinking of splitting Alaska in half and making Texas the third largest state? LOL(just teasing)

techo
Alaska

1 - 10 of 10 Posts