1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a nice black iwb holster for my guardian with ivory grips and saw that someone posted Nightingale Leather and their products... Totally amazed and went to their website and saw the lead time and my hopes sank... So sent triage (kevin) a message of what I was looking for, and he has an almost completed exact thing I want... Amazing and fantastic prices for the level of art and craftsmanship im seeing online... anyways so heres a pic of what I ordered, and a pic of what im putting in it... only have to wait a week.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Never hurts to luck out - enjoy you new holster and what you're going to out in it. You made a terrific package.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love my Nightingale holster. I just got back from a multiple day camping trip. I carried my 5" 1911 in one of Kevin's OWB models for 3 straight days, morning to night. Absolutely comfortable, no issues, and the holster did a great job. I have worn my pistole for a half-day or so in the past, never all day. Plus you tend to move around a lot camping (chopping firewood, setting up a tent, doing all sorts of things...) Zero issues, complete comfort.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im blown away at the prices and high quality of work/materials.... No wonder its a 6 month wait.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
im blown away at the prices and high quality of work/materials.... No wonder its a 6 month wait.

Well, OP made me a bit jealous as I waited four months but knowing that the wait is now six months I feel a bit better :)

Wear yours in good health! Kevin is an artist with leather!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts