1911Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by mitchellmccollum:
If you use a gun with a rebel flag in self defence and then find yourself in front of a liberal jury, your ass is grass.
Sadly, you are correct.

·
Banned
5,943 Posts
Take a clue from the "Confederate Air Force". They will be changing their name because of all the controversy over the "Stars & Bars". Seeing your gun passing by the jury in a self defense shooting, all they will see is a flag the media has taught us to fear and hate. The thought police will do you in, that's for sure.
Regards,
Sam

·
Registered
144 Posts
"If you use a gun with a rebel flag in self defence and then find yourself in front of a liberal jury, your ass is grass."

Never in my wildest dreams did I think of that, but you are so very right, unfortunately. I've seen some Confederate flag grips that I considered buying in the past, but if I ever get them, they won't go on a principle carry piece.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
guess I better get rid of my "Kill Them All - Let God Sort Them Out" gold inlaid pewter grips too!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
You can always try putting a swaztika on if you can't find the flag....they both evoke the same response in many people.. However, if you truly want the flag as a representaion of your rich history and your ancestors who gave their lives on our own soil, and not as shock value to those who oppose racism, then you should buy them and wear them with in all good conscience....

[This message has been edited by P7 (edited 08-23-2001).]

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Well then go with these grips.
http://web1.dixie-net.com/engraving/images/s3.jpg

------------------
The defensive firearm is a special-purpose piece of safety rescue equipment, designed to extricate a person . . . from the immediate threat of savagely violent crime. It is like the fire extinguisher. . . . Neither piece of equipment will do you any good if you don't know how to use it or are not psychologically prepared to face danger with that gear in your trained hands in a terror situation.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Lupey, I like those grips a lot but if you get a jury of ugly women with small breasts, you're screwed.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Originally posted by P7:
Lupey, I like those grips a lot but if you get a jury of ugly women with small breasts, you're screwed.
LMAO

------------------
The defensive firearm is a special-purpose piece of safety rescue equipment, designed to extricate a person . . . from the immediate threat of savagely violent crime. It is like the fire extinguisher. . . . Neither piece of equipment will do you any good if you don't know how to use it or are not psychologically prepared to face danger with that gear in your trained hands in a terror situation.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Well, you could get some one to make you a set of stocks with the Bonny Blue Flag with the Single Star on them. Hell, most of the people would think that it was/is the flag of some ferrin country.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Registered
285 Posts
They are right about the Jury thinking that way. Heck I even had to give up my P.W. P. license plates as folks thought it spelled out " power *********** " as I am in L.E. it was said it didnt look good even though P.W.P stood for our hunting club Possums without pouchs . I would have to explain .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts