1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Clyde SAYS my karma winnings were shipped today, so I guess it's time to put up my karma payment. If I don't get my mags from Clyde in a few days, I reserve the right to cancel my karma giveaway so I can go find him and throw these items at him instead.:D

I have 3 items up. First is a BSA 30mm Red Dot sight, second is an Osprey International Multi-dot sight, and last is a UTG barrel tri-rail mount. Both sights have been mounted before, but only seen minimal use. The tri-rail mount has never been mounted. The BSA will need a battery, the Osprey battery is still good.

To qualify:
Each interested person must post a joke.
You must have more posts than me. (Yes, I know this changes, that's why it I find it an interesting rule!)
One entry per person. (If you posted several before I made this rule change, you are exempt, but can post no more entries)
The contest ends at 6:00 pm on Christmas Eve.

The winner gets first choice of the items. They, in turn, choose the second winner, who gets their choice of the 2 items left. The third winner receives the remaining item.

Make me laugh..............

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Count me in please!!!

My wife said that she wanted something very nice for her birthday!!! She told me that it should go from 0 to 180 in no time flat!!!! I bought her a bathroom scale!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Count Me In Please.

How many Mods. does it take to run the DW part of the Forum, all of them do the Fact that the COTEP Rules the Roost on this Forum...........
Their Most wanted Ban List consists of all 306 Card Carrying Mmebers, if you haven't noticed yet.........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hit list for 12/21/2009 to 12/25/2009

Neener Neener( Mods. Most Wanted) Banned or Forgotten
NK+1
charger
AutoMag
NamVet72
one per day...........

Clyde

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
A guy walks into a bar with a frog on his head,

The bartender asks "what that?"

The frog says "not sure, started as a bump on my ass".

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:I'm in!

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
A lady gets on the bus carrying her baby and as she is paying the bus driver he says to her "that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen"!!!! Highly insulted the lady goes and sits down next to a man and tells him how upset and insulted she is by the drivers comment!!! The man says "why not go up there and give him a piece of your mine, let me hold your pet monkey for you"!!!!!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Beaudreax was out in the garden trimming rose bushes.

Up drives Thibodeaux, back of his truck loaded down with Snapper lawnmowers.

"Where you go Thib?" "Gone get me some snapper"

They talk a bit and Thib drives off. A while later he swings back by and the whole back of the truck is full of fresh snapper. "How he do dat?" wonders Beaudreax...

Few days later, Thib comes by with the bed full of Nutra-Sweet. Curious, Beaudreax asks what Thibodeaux is up to... "Gone get me some nutria".

Again Thib drives off, to return later on with the whole truck bed full of nutria. "Man, how he do dat" wonders Beaudreax...

About a week later, Beaudreax was sitting on the porch, drinking coffee and reading the paper. Up drives Thibodeaux with a bunch of brush and limbs in the back of the truck. "Thib, was all dat?" "***** willow", replies Thib

"I'll get my hat" :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Here is a Pic of Sarge before he went into the Army and this is why he joined the Army and since the gun he is holding was to Heavy for him, he decided to become a Custom Grip maker:

Clyde

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
A guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender asks where he got that!! The parrot says I won him in a card game!!!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
10 Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women​

#10 - You can trade in an old 44 for a new 22...

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you are on the road...

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times...

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup...

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo...

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space...

#4 - A gun functions normally every day of the month...

#3 - A gun doesn't ask, 'Do these grips make me look fat?'...

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it...

...AND...the

#1 reason a gun is favored over a woman...............:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Clyde

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
After dinner, the elderly two women went into the kitchen to tidy up leaving their equally elderly husbands to smoke cigars and chat. "We went to a great resturant last night, everything was perfect". His friend ask "what's the name of the resturant?" The fellow thought and thought and finally said "my memory sure isn't what it once was...uh...what that flower that's red and has thorns?" His old friend ask "you mean a rose?" The old guy nods and says "hey Rose, what's the name of that resturant we ate at last night?":biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Applying for a Job at the CIA

A few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there's a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position. After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to two men and a woman, but only one position was available.

The day came for the final test to see which peson would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow our instructions whatever the circumstances," they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The man looked horrified and said, "You can't be serious! I could never shoot my wife!" "Well," said the CIA man, "you're definitely not the right man for this job then."

So they brought the second man to the same door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained to the second man. "Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes; then the door opened. The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her; I just couldn't pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I'm not the right man for the job."

"No," the CIA man replied, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Now they only had the woman left to test. They led her to the same door to the same room and handed her the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances; this is your final test. Inside you will find your husband sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill him." The woman took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA men heard the gun start firing, one shot after another for 13 shots. Then all hell broke loose in the room. They heard screaming, rashing, and banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes; then all went quiet.

The door opened slowly, and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat the SOB to death with the chair!"

Clyde

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
2 dogs go in to a bar, no, I better not. :eek:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rules Updated---Read 'em!

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
You cannot change the rules once it has already started!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good deal Neener, I juts read the new rules!!!:rock:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You cannot change the rules once it has already started!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:
Oh, yeah? My wife said I could, so take that!!

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Nam walks down the street with NK
Sumthin smells bad to Nam
Nam says-NK did you sheet your pants today?
NK says- NO I did not sheet my pants today.
They keep walking together and the smell gets worse
NK says- NO I did not sheet my pants today!
I sheet them yesterday. :biglaugh:

Sorry guys. :biglaugh:

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Nam walks down the street with NK
Sumthin smells bad to Nam
NK says- NO I did not sheet my pants today.
They keep walking together and the smell gets worse
NK says- NO I did not sheet my pants today!
I sheet them yesterday. :biglaugh:

Sorry guys. :biglaugh:

NO...I shook my leg really hard and a turd fell out. I said,.... look it's Charger!:eek: Then Nam stepped in ya.:D

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Good to know we are still on the same page, good buddy NK. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts