1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me an idea of how long their pistol was at Wilsons for repair? I am coming up on the gun physically being there for a month, and I'm just curious. If this is what others have experienced, I don't mind waiting, but if not, I need to call since it is a duty gun.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
CR420:
Wilson puts an emphasis on warranty repairs. Turn around is pretty prompt (depending on what type of work is required). Call them and see if they can give you an estimated time frame for your pistols return.

·
Registered
138 Posts
turn around on mine was real good...about 8 days or something like that..including a weekend...i was impressed.

·
Registered
544 Posts
If it's a warranty repair, it will be in a out within 72 hours upon receiving the gun. Unless it needs to be refinished.

I have had a good response by letting them know that it is a duty weapon and would appreciate it receiving a timely fix.

Get to know one of the customer service representatives and deal with him exclusively.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back safe and sound, pleasantly refinished at no charge, which was a real surprise. Very pleased. Thanks for the replies

G

·
Can we get some details?

What kind of Wilson is it?

What was wrong with it that you had to send it back to Wilson?

What exactly did they do to it other than re-finishing?

Just curious, what took over a month.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts