1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish there were a "login" button, so that once I've logged on I could view photo attachements and post replies without having to re-login each time.

Just how do most people log on?

Normally, I go to one of the Armory forums (without logging on), then I'll have to log on once to view a photo or to post a reply. However, if I'm looking at a photo, once I close the window the photo came up in, I'm no longer in a logged-on state and will have to re-login to view another one. I can't navigate the site from the photo window, so I can do nothing except close it.

The only time I seem to be able to stay logged on is when I post a reply or new thread -- but then after a short while, that times out.

It would be nice if there were a logout button also, in addition to a longer timeout.

-Dave

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Dear mr50,

There is a logout button. It will be done at the bottom of the forums listings page where the login boxes are. It only shows up if the member is logged in. Unless theres a pressing reason not to why not just set your user cp to place a cookie and log you in automatically when you return to 1911Forum? It's right at the top of "edit options". Happy holidays! Gary

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it, thanks!

-Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts