1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Wolff replacement magazine springs will work in Wilson magazines? I don't see how they wouldn't; but it would be nice to know for sure before I place an order.

------------------
"So don't forget-with enough determination you can win even when you appear to be losing-just keep shooting!"
-Bill Jordan, from No Second Place Winner

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Absolutely, that is what Wilson supplies in the mags when you purchase them, and what they provide when you order replacements from them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jaydee is right -- they work ! ! Wolff is a GREAT company to deal with. The also have "extra power" mag springs for several different types of mags (1911, HiPower, etc.) Can also order "over the net" from their website. Most of my orders have arrived in only 5-6 days.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, they're a pleasure to deal with, and they've some nifty stuff, for sure. I'm just looking to replace some mag springs, and didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning product. Thanks, fellas.

------------------
"So don't forget-with enough determination you can win even when you appear to be losing-just keep shooting!"
-Bill Jordan, from No Second Place Winner

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts