rather poor...is there a recommended
replacement for the stock front and
rear dovetails?

thanks for any help.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey Vega,

Where do you shoot? I am from Las Pinas City and I shoot at Makati Cinema Square. Too bad we now have a gun ban, my pistols will be hibernating for 6 months.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by Ruger_P95:
This guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 5 feet. What does he need new sights for???

Hi Dan

Cant hit the broad side of the barn huh. I can recall wondering if the bullets were even coming out the end of your gun for the lack of holes in the paper there Davey boy.

Gman
Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by Ruger_P95:
All this coming from a guy that doesn't even own a 1911 framed gun!!!

Hows that hand cannon G???

Doesn't own 1911...yet.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Originally posted by cwm1150:
Baldo I was just curious, why does the Philipines have a gun ban right now?
Nationwide elections...

·
Registered
233 Posts
yes i would like to mention, that CHIPMcCORMIC has a new rearsight that fits the daly, that req no milling and it only take a matter of a few moments of your time. i put them on my fs modle and they look great.and appear to be custom fitted and you cant see the dovetail. low profile/combat sights.

------------------

·
Registered
233 Posts
the rearsights for the daly by CHIPMcCORMICK,the order #81046 it cost $47.95 pluss $4 shipping and handling.they or a nice set of custom/combat sights.you can go to ther web sight and look at them mounted on a 1911,youll not regreat to giving them a look see.i love the ones i have on my daly. www.CHIPMcCORMICKCORP.COM

------------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts