1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't hang around to see how I did, and since it was my second IPSC, I'm kind of anxious to see. I checked that ARPC-IPSC page, nothing is up. Anyone have results in paper or digital form?

Thanks

Ben

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,288 Posts
The results should be posted in the Members Area of the USPSA website. I shot a match yesterday, and the results aren't posted yet, but some clubs get them up same-day.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the tip on that. Scores are not up yet there, but while I was there, I joined.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey ben, i was at that match, which squad were you in? ya i usually just wait for the arpc-ipsc site to show them he is usually good about getting the scores up quick.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey spidey,

I was in squad 1. I was hoping to meet you there, but don't recall your name, was thinking you said "Tall, skinny, red hair" some time long ago. Last match I did was the Single Stack. I was surprised that there were so many people for this match, looked like 45 or more. Ar they usually so well-attended?

Ben

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey, ya that was actually a smaller match.... we usually have 50 or more. ya im was squad 5. tall yes, skinny yes, red hair no. i was the guy in the green flannel and black carhartt jacket. one of the few younger guys shootin, im 21... you can always find me, im with the group of college age guys. i started a USPSA group at OSU so i head that up and do the training for it too. are you gonna be at the next match?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to try to be at the next one. The level of competition is higher than at the local IDPA I always do in Eugene, and I like that. The ARPC matches do last a little longer than I'd like, for a guy with small kids at home.

Cheers,

Ben

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang, scores are still not up on USPSA or ARPC-IPSC

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey ben, the scores just came up on the arpc-ipsc website, how did ya do? what division were you shooting in?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tip. I did 3rd/13 in L10, and 16/60 overall. For a 2nd IPSC match, I'm satisfied. Shooting with the Albany group helps me see where it's possible to go in speed. How'd you make out?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, nice work for your second match. I was at that match as well, it was my first. I did horribly (17/18) & (54/60) for production/overall, but I had a blast despite my confusion and the cold. I already know "Spiderman," but hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting/shooting with you Ben at future matches. Glad to see there are a few people from Oregon on here.

·
Registered
159 Posts
haha nine_shooter huh? ya we should all squad up one of these matches... and just so everybody knows i am planning a USPSA OSU benifit match to be held on march 29... right now it's looking to be 8 stages of the crazy stuff you only read about... :rock: all proceeds go to OSU pistol club. i'll post a new thread about it later...

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be cool. Spidey, email or PM me your name, and I'll try to meet you next time. Adam, I found yours.

Looks like family responsibilities will keep me from attending the next ARPC-IPSC, as well as this Saturday's IDPA. Rats.

Cheers,

Ben Bock

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ooo. Things might have changed and it looks like I'll be able to hit the Feb ARPC-IPSC after all. Maybe I'll see one of you guys there?

Ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
I should be there... I just need to exchange my mag holder in time... they sent me a double stack instead of single stack... doh...

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FWIW, I have a spare Fobus paddle double mag for single stack .45, and a few single kydex mag holders, that I will not be using on that Saturday, so if you end up stuck that is one option.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet! Thanks! I may end up taking you up on that offer, if it doesn't get here in time. I thought about just putting the rest that I cant fit in my double, sticking out of my back pockets. I saw a lady shooter doing that at the last match, is that even legal?

·
Registered
159 Posts
well dangit guys i dont think i can shoot the match now, i just got a letter saying my testing for the LE job im trying for is that saturday at 0830 :grumble:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be there for sure. Adam, did you get your mag pouch?

Ben

1 - 19 of 19 Posts