1911Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1483 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Thanks to a good friend that's retired from the NYPD I now own this outstanding revolver. He bought it from the officer that got it new from the equipment section, have the letter from the prior owner showing where/when it was shipped (February 1991).

It's in excellent condition and a fine shooter. These are double action only revolvers, the last ones before the PD switched to semis.

The first rounds I fired at 10 yards while it was wearing the Pach Compact grip.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
You have defiantly have a winner there! I want it.
Haha, thanks. Well when the time comes if neither of my sons want it, the deal is it goes back to the previous owner. I was just looking for a run of the mill 3" 64 when my buddy told about it. He connected me to the guy he sold it to, he had just asked my friend if he wanted to buy it back. Instead my friend connected the owner and me. I made a new friend out of the deal as well.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
My s&w m28 no dash and m27-2.

Reactions: Frank Vaccaro

·
Registered
374 Posts
Recently picked up a S&W 60-15 (bottom pic). Already have a 60-4 (top), but wanted the choice to use 357 magnum also. The 60-4 will get some safe time I suspect.

1461 - 1480 of 1483 Posts