1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the RIA mid size first popped up they had Novak style sights, extended bevertail,and commander hammer.
I ordered one but got the GI style they replaced it with and passed because it was not what I ordered.:scratch:
Now I don't see the venders with this model (mid size) at all.
Is this gone?
Was it a problem child?
I would still like the one I ordered but never came.
Anyone know what is up with this model?

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Triggerbender, I think I saw what you are refering to awhile ago at Sarco. I was told that they were made up special for Sarco but I am not sure if it is true or not.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
We have in the past made some 4" guns with all the toys, But that was a few years ago. Right now we are focusing on our full size and compact models. There are a few GI 4" guns out there. We had no problems with them we just had to pick the best sellers and run with that!
Ivan

·
Registered
166 Posts
I hate to hear that about the 4". I have one of each and the 4" is my favorite. While it's not the most accurate of the three it does get the job done. I had to put a commander hammer on it to eliminate the bite, but all 1911s bite my little fat hands. I would like to see the 4" RIA back with the extras. Mine has run well over 5k rounds since the last problem, which was my fault.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.