1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been making some custom 1911 grips in my shop.

You can send me a concept or sketch, and I'll translate it into a 3D relief on the grips. I can do a 3D preview for your approval before making them.

Multiple wood choices are available, or send me your material. Most grips are around $100, depending on the complexity of your design.

I'm considering upgrading to "merchant" status, and I am just gauging interest....

Thank you,

Ron
R M H Knives
RMHKnives.com
[email protected]
RMH ~ NES Forum

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ron, an email was sent. I have questions.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I worked with Ron throughout the day on a design I have had in mind for a while. Ron is great to work with. He provided a 3D interactive view that allowed me to see little things I would want different/changed. He nailed it on my idea and I am looking forward to being able to enjoy the grips.

I have asked him to hold off showing the design as I want to be able to show them off first :D.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
I dig the look, just not the website so much.
The grips look top notch, but you'd do better having a website a person could purchase though.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Wow seems an understatement.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Got my custom order in from Ron. Very happy with the product. These are stained wood, not ebony. Notice how the thumb notch retains the pattern. Super happy with these. I'll have better pics later.

·
Administrator
18,583 Posts
Will you work in G10?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Nice stuff! I am a sucker for 1911 grips, have a few pairs. :)

1 - 20 of 444 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.