1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I know there have been several posts about the Leatham 1911. SA said it did not make it into production this year. It might make it into production next year. They said there was no new date!

Paul

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Somehow I've missed the threads you mentioned. Is the TGO series of pistols out of production? I see that the TGO 1 is the only one listed on the website. I am very happy with my TGO 2, too bad it isn't listed as being in production. What is Springfield thinking???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
primersinmyshoe said:
Somehow I've missed the threads you mentioned. Is the TGO series of pistols out of production? I see that the TGO 1 is the only one listed on the website. I am very happy with my TGO 2, too bad it isn't listed as being in production. What is Springfield thinking???
I think the TGO are still produced. The new double stack .40 has never been produced and looks like it might never be produced. It was going to be a high end *production* pistol. The custom shop said they had nothing to do with the new pistol. It looks like SA might never build it.

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts