1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
http://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Welcome to the forum. Above is the link to the sub-forum specifically devoted to discussing the weapon you're asking about. You should find more information there than you will ever need or be able to absorb. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
In that price range they are hard to beat. Hard to find a better warranty or customer service. I have a tactical 2011 that shoots great.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a two year old 9mm tactical FS that is accurate and trouble free. No failure to fire or feed with good magazines. Decent sights from the factory, and an excellent factory trigger. Great gun for the money, and as a good gun as can be purchased for a much greater price.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i just picked up a 5in tac 9mm 1911 fs over the weekend and put 300 rds down range no issues what so ever and dam accurate for less than 500 bucks you can not beat that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I paid less than $400 a year and a half ago. I have a couple thousand rounds through it and no malfunctions that weren't mag related. This thing shoots better than I do and has proven itself repeatedly. Sure the finish isn't perfect, the tolerances are a little loose, and the GI sights are...well....GI sights. However, it worked in WW1-WW2 so for 1/3 - 1/2 the price of a Colt or SA I think it's a pretty good buy.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome aboard. IMO the RIA is a great value for the money. My Tactical FS has performed very well. Others comment on the customer support, but I have yet to contact them.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
......................:confused:...............:biglaugh:...
look at the date of the first post..........:scratch:.......:rock:
Someone got you all! :mummy: :biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl:

·
Registered
507 Posts
I think for the money they are not bad. I would research the other Philippine made 1911, ATI.
And he was a member for 8 days when he finally answered a 12yr old question.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Someone did some digging to find this old post.... Just saying...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts