1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Basic Limited Match come standard with the Kart NM barrel and NM bushing? The reason I ask is that on the RRA website the BLM's option list does not include these. If not what is used instead?

·
Registered
472 Posts
USNCORPSMAN, How long was the wait for your BLM? If you order direct, firearm delivered to your FFL, did you pay full list as posted on the RRA website?

Thanks,
GunNut

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks "uman" I was just curious I ordered one back in May and when I get lonely for it I go to the web site to take a look and dream. When I ordered it there was supposedly a 10 month wait however I read where someone who got a Elite Commando the other day waited a little over 11 months that means some time in april for me. GunNut I am not going to have to pay full price due to a very nice owner of a local shop. The price will be somewhere around 1100.

·
Registered
429 Posts
GunNut,

When I ordered my BLM, the wait was 9 months. I ordered 01 FEB 01. I received my pistol 3 weeks earlier than promised. I paid full retail for mine, but it was worth every penny. It is currently ay RRA getting the lower hard chromed. I should have it back any day now.

Kimberholic,

That is an awesome price on a BLM. You will be saving about $300. That is a very nice savings.

USNCORPSMAN

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll let everyone know the exact cost when it gets in. I already put down 200 bones to cement the deal. Also because I didn't want the ambi-safety and no forward slide serrations the price adjusted lower. Cool huh, most places would probably charge you more for varying from the norm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts