1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at both,in ar-15,that much difference in the two?
one, RR entry tactical,colt le 6920

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Colt then RRA in that order.... Endless threads have been discussed about this...

I guess the real question is....
What do you want this for?
What possible scenario are you planning on?

·
Registered
206 Posts
DPMS is coming up through the ranks... worth a looky.

I have a RRA Tac Entry model with a dominator sightrail/Eotech 512. My cousin has a 6920 with the same RRA Dom rail and the same Eotech. The RRA has a better finish and the upper/lower is also tighter. The Colt does have a faster twist barrel though and is a little lighter so that might be a deal breaker. The RRA also comes stock with the hogue grip and you can get the midlength gas system with the carbine barrel...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NaturalSelector said:
Colt then RRA in that order.... Endless threads have been discussed about this...

I guess the real question is....
What do you want this for?
What possible scenario are you planning on?
for collecting....for times of civil unrest.....for shooting....and what a strange question?:scratch:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
rustywood said:
for collecting....for times of civil unrest.....for shooting....and what a strange question?:scratch:

Not at all brother... Some AR's are built to different tolerances than others and some have a longer life span and durability than others... If you are purchasing simply for paper punching then you might want to go with something a little less pricey than a Colt... If you are looking for something to paper punch and fight mutant zombie bikers or potentially throw massive amounts of ammunition without failure ect... Then buy the Colt...

Application dictates the tool...

If you check some of the old threads you will see people from dubb to Pat Rogers discussing exactly this..

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts