1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight several members of "Brother Brett's Drunkin' Blasters" hosted a special training session and homecoming feed for our Rosie and her buddy Sheila at the South Cuyahoga Sportsmans Association in Litchfield, Ohio. This was Rosie's and Mike Benedict's main club back in Ohio where Mike was the Pistol Program Director prior to moving to Georgia.

It was really great seeing Rosie again, but I understand the only reason she came back to see us was so she could pickup her new Springfield 1911 in person, and not let us "Pre-test" it prior to Scott Mulkerin sending it back to her. She had Scott modify the 9mm to .38 Stupor and add a few personal touches to fit the piece to Rosie's taste.
So it looks like in this case we will get to see it after y'all do. I sure hope she posts some pictures. How about it Rosie?

Remember that when you get tired of shooting outdoors year round, you can always come back to Ohio and shoot with us on Tuesday evenings when the temperature is down in the teens and the snow is up to your ....
well, deep!

Mike, If this is the wrong forum for this, please move it for me. nc
------------------
Neil
"I AM my brothers keeper"

[This message has been edited by Neil Casper (edited 08-26-2001).]

·
Super Moderator
13,603 Posts
Mike said Rosie took all of his .38 Stupid magazines, including the brand new ones in the plastic wrapper. What's up with that???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts