1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a CD at a gun show last month and I deposited 30% to have the papers processed. Up to now they can't give me the gun because there are no available CD. Even if there are guns available there is a price increase. And to think that people at Armscor assured buyers at the gun show that there are lots of CD on hand. I do love my CD in 9mm but with this deal I think this is the last one for me.

BTW, I bought my gun from squires bingham. Fellow Filipinos, stay away from this gun dealer. There will be another gun show on October or November.

vega

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In fairness to squires, I talked with them again and they said they are doing their best to served the CD orders. There will bo no extra charge for the CD stamping. BTW, the local gun have the Armscor stamp on the slide while the export ones have Charles Daly. They did say that it would take them about 2 months to serve the orders.

vega

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cwm,
They will refund my money 100%. They can't come up with CD stamp. All CDs are to be export to the US. Can you believe that? It is made here in my country and they can't sell me one.

Thanks BTW.

vega

1 - 6 of 6 Posts