1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been looking for factory wooden grips for a Ruger Speed Six. There are a ton of after market grips out there, but so far I have had no luck in finding Ruger style wooden grips. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My understanding is that Ruger sold off all remaining Security/Speed Six parts to another company, but I have no idea who that might be.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Alpine41, I have "as new" Ruger factory grips like the attached photo, obtained new from Ruger, but I did not care for the fit on my Security Six. Let me know if you would be interested, I'm not interested in making a killing, just would to come more or less whole for outlay and mailing to you, Steve g

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alpine41, I have "as new" Ruger factory grips like the attached photo, obtained new from Ruger, but I did not care for the fit on my Security Six. Let me know if you would be interested, I'm not interested in making a killing, just would to come more or less whole for outlay and mailing to you, Steve g

Hi Steve. Thanks for the reply and offer. I am actually looking for the smaller version that don't cover the whole grip frame. I will certainly keep yours in mind though. They look very nice. Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts