1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one of these several years ago, and traded it off(like a dummy). Since I've gotten to wanting another one, they seem to have dried up.

What are the going prices? Brazilian is OK.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Wow! I still see them (as shooter grade quality anyhow) for more like $350-$400 from time to time.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! I think the Brazilian I had went in the low $200's. But that was a few years ago. Shooter grade would be fine, if I could find one around here.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Brazil contact 1937's are not going in the $700 range. Most still seem to float $200~$450 depending on condition. They do seem a bit harder to find these days. Last two I saw had been chopped up and modified.

I paid $125 for mine in the early 1990's and I'm not selling it. :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
My dad has one. His is the genuine military one from the first world war. Great condition. It's a really cool gun. Looks mean as hell, too. Are those prices of 750-1000 for one like my dad has? If so I had no idea they were worth that much.
Chevy

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I will agree with you all on the price range for the Brazilian models, if you can still find them, most I've seen are rode hard put away wet. I am referring to the real deal in 90% plus condition. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts