1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Squad 6, Saturday. Staying at the Best Western. This year they moved the Banquet to the BW. Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoeMc said:
Squad 6, Saturday. Staying at the Best Western. This year they moved the Banquet to the BW. Hope to see everyone there.
Being the cheep SOB I am and the fact I am shooting Thursday, No banquet for me this year and I will stay at the Ramada for $39 :)

Regards

·
Registered
220 Posts
S&W

I will be shooting with the Safety Officers on Wed, working the match on Thurs, Fri, Sat. This will be the 2nd time I have worked this match as a SO and it is a great deal of fun. Hope all have good luck and win one of the many guns they give away at the dinner.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeh, you'll probably win a S&W 1911.

I'm shooting on Saturday; I think it's Squad 4.

Be gentle, and buy me dinner afterwards.

·
Registered
220 Posts
S&W

2cats,,,you do very well at that match. As for getting a 1911, I never win anything. I sat at one of those dinner party's and everyone at my table won a flashlight, except me. In fact, I am sure one person who was not present but with our group won a light. Dinner, no problem.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Another vote for Thursday

I made that mistake last year. I barley slept while I was there. There is a reason it's $39 a night. [/B]
Traffic noise bother you a little :) I had a good night sleep and probably will again. I can sleep on rocks as long as there is a blanket over me :biglaugh:

See you all there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts