1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the PC 1911 5" recoil spring rating they use from the factory? 16 LB. ?

Longone

·
Registered
343 Posts
Does anyone know the PC 1911 5" recoil spring rating they use from the factory? 16 LB. ?

Longone
I don't know about your PC but my TA came with a 18lb recoil spring. I called S&W to confirm it and asked them why they used a 18lb recoil spring in the TA. The guy I talked to didn't know why. I have a 16lb in it now and it runs fine with it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Headed to the range in an hour

The men are headed to the range this morning,a small group of us.been a while since we have been able to get together and go.im bringing 300 rounds and my new laser sights.i dry sighted them in this morning and boy they where way off,so getting them right on the dot at the range should be quick.and then I need a small adjustment on my fixed sights,that will be taken care of too.the new PC 1911 shoots to the left a little,but not to bad.man I love this new gun,can you tell I'm excited to go.i bought all new steel target this week about three hundreds,so we will see who can hit them at thirty yards.im excited to show off the new gun.i just pray my gun has no problems today,or I'll never hear the end of it.ill post targets later tonight.ok I'm out of here later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts