1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a stainless 5" "loaded" model but I haven't shot it yet.
I'm thinking the factory trigger may be a little heavy but I'm gonna put about 500 rounds through it before I decide if I am having any ork done on it. Anyone know where I can buy cheap 45 acp Brass and bullets for reloading? (I've looked on midway.)
I am also going to be getting my NV CCW here shortly so anyone know of any conceiled carry holsers that work especially good for big guys?

·
Registered
705 Posts
If It was me, I'd just shoot the stock gun for awhile. The trigger will lighten up some after use. Be careful not to void your lifetime warranty by wanting to make a few mods. I have owned this same gun, they look great and shoot very well bone stock.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
The best price I have seen is Graf and Sons. There prices include shipping - there is a small one time handling fee of $6.50 on top of what every you order.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Just bought a stainless 5" "loaded" model but I haven't shot it yet.
I'm thinking the factory trigger may be a little heavy but I'm gonna put about 500 rounds through it before I decide if I am having any ork done on it.
For me, just replacing the internals (21 lb mainspring) of the ILS MSH helped a bunch. Made the trigger pull much better with no noticable difference in primer strike depth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts