1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O Happy Day, today I purchased SA px9130l s/s 9mm. At our indoor range fired 150 rounds, both mags and no fail to feed. Looked at sa 6 months ago but bought Kimber instead (much smoother slid operation ) today after 2500 rounds in Kimber, the slide operation of sa is just as nice. As close as I can tell, everything about this gun is perfect. Needles to say I'm very pleased. SA has there act together on this one. Does it ever shoot smooth in 9mm. Shoot twice as many rounds for same price for ammo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Bob
I guess that we both deserve congratulations, as i also got thre same gun this morning. Went to the range and boy was it sweet! As you say, the slide action is smoooth and the trigger, one of the best straight out of the box. I'am impressed and my wife is jealous. (She was going to buy it and then chickened out). Good luck and enjoy your SA 9mm.

·
Registered
157 Posts
How is the machine work and carry bevel on the 2001 models? My Dad has a 2 year old Loaded .45 and the machine marks were very deep on the top of the frame and bottom of the slide. Also the pistol had many sharp edges especially on the thumb safety and slide release. I am interested in picking up a 9mm 1911 and would like to know how much SA has improved with the rework in 2001. I haven't seen any of the new models yet so your input would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts