After having a really bad experience with a SA 9MM a couple of years ago I decided to try another one. I appears that all of the past problem areas have been corrected. It is still not quite on par with a Kimber, but much closer. Even though I had only 50 rds. through the gun I decided to shoot it in our local IDPA match Sunday. I had one failure to feed at the end of a string. One thing that has to go is the front sight. The rear is cut at an angle which reflects the sunlight causing the sight to "gray out".I never did get a good sight picture the whole match. I was able to get a nice crisp 2 1/2 lb. trigger pull using the SA parts. The accuracy looks to be acceptable for IDPA. I will work on load development this week. The barrel throat is a touch short for my taste. I had planned on loading the 9MM out to 1.200" to utilize .38 Super mags. 1.175" is the max. with the stock throat. It may feed anyway. Mags are on order. The barrel link that came in the gun(.278") was too short. Going to a .283" link allowed the slide stop pin to reach the rear of the barrel lug. It also put the barrel in contact with the slide lug. The lockup is nice and tight now.