1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a SA Champion SS 1911A1 in trade for an EA AR-15 pre ban lower receiver. I know that EA is not a top shelf manufacturer of AR's but it is pre ban and can't be replaced.
I also know that SA IS a top shelf manufacturer of 1911's and just about anything else they make, but am just wondering about this particular trade.
Any advice?
What would you do? and what is the value of this gun LNIB?

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
need to unload that Bushmaster????????

I still can't make up my mind. I already have pre ban BM and PWA AR's so it is not like I am giveing up my only pre ban. Plus, I would not put a EA lower anywhere near the quality of BM or PWA. It is a cast receiver, not forged.

Though I think you got a steal on your BM lower, I wouldn't put the value of an EA even that high. Maybe $500 bucks, so the SA Champion sounds like a good deal for me???????

· Registered
856 Posts
Whatever...they make SA pistols by the thousands...I think the SS Champs go for about 750...personally, I don't care for stainless. I wouldn't do it...Sell the piece you have and shop for somethoing you really want. You're just looking for trouble by taking a handgun that you don't need 'cause yer' bored with somethin' you have. Try some other pistols and then decide if it's what you WANT!
If not...why waste yer' time?

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

!!!Molon Labe'!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.