1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite a while ago I posted my comments about some problems I was having with my V-12 loaded pistol. I sent it back to the factory, and although it took a full month to get it back, it now works flawlessly.

My problems:

1. Rear sight that didn't like to stay on the slide.

2. Feeding problems. You name it, my gun did it.

3. Ejection problems. Again...

I took it out today and ran 300 rounds through it. I did clean and lubricate the gun before use. During this firing session,
though, I did not apply any additional lubricant.

I experienced exactly one failure to feed, and that could very well be due to something I did. It still occassionally does this weird thing where it jams the case of the last round between the feed lips of the magazine. I think this would be solved by obtaining some aftermarket mags. (?)

So, I am very happy to find out they do stand by their warranty. Now if they would only do away with that ILS thing and the "for the children" loaded chamber indicator, I could buy another.

JOE

·
Banned
100 Posts
Glad to hear your happy. Who helped you? Kim? Debbie in Custom Shop? Just curious.
Yes they are tops. They not only have a good warranty most importantly they stand behind it ROCK SOLID.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 45Hardballer:
Glad to hear your happy. Who helped you? Kim? Debbie in Custom Shop? Just curious.
Yes they are tops. They not only have a good warranty most importantly they stand behind it ROCK SOLID.
I was helped by Gary, who I guess is in charge of warranty repairs.

JOE

·
Banned
100 Posts
Actually Gary is a Tech/Gunsmith. They call them techs? He probably was the one that corrected the problems. I have spoken to him before he is nice. Matter of fact never met 1 unhelpful person there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts