1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Champion Operator! What?

Actually I traded it for a new XDM. I kept all my grips and accessories and stuff because I am getting another Springfield 1911, just not one with a rail. I like the rail, it was one of my reasons for getting that model, but my conscience kept telling me to buy a 4" without one. I will be getting another ine with the rail eventually, but it will be a TRP.
Man, I didn't think I was going to cry while telling this story... I really loved that pistol, but a man has to follow his heart, and it said the world is to crazy not to have lots of bullitz!

Oh well, just wanted to share my sob story.:bawling:

Anyone needs a new Pure Kustom (leather) OWB or a Colorado Holsters (Kydex) shoot me a PM. I'm keepin' the rest.

·
Registered
214 Posts

Actually I traded it for a new XDM. I kept all my grips and accessories and stuff because I am getting another Springfield 1911, just not one with a rail. I like the rail, it was one of my reasons for getting that model, but my conscience kept telling me to buy a 4" without one. I will be getting another ine with the rail eventually, but it will be a TRP.
Man, I didn't think I was going to cry while telling this story... I really loved that pistol, but a man has to follow his heart, and it said the world is to crazy not to have lots of bullitz!

Oh well, just wanted to share my sob story.:bawling:

Anyone needs a new Pure Kustom (leather) OWB or a Colorado Holsters (Kydex) shoot me a PM. I'm keepin' the rest.
Shoot me a price and some pics on both holsters. And you are INSANE for trading your Champion Operator for an XDM unless you got some cash...:scratch: Meant in the nicest way of course... ;)

·
Registered
3,662 Posts

Actually I traded it for a new XDM.
Oh, the horror!!!

But since I'm not a fan of railed 1911's, I guess I can (maybe) understand why you traded :scratch:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes, Springfield Armory XDM 3.8

I knew when I said something on here about it I might as well have said I had a Negligent/Accidental Discharge as to say I got rid of a SA 1911.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts