1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
I got...

One of these:

And one of these:

Excuse the (wrong) dates on the pics....Both showed up the week before Christmas...

So THERE! ;)

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Dates wrong...I smell Nixon's missing minutes on the tapes...:eek:

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
at-home-daddy said:
I need to have a talk with Santa next year.:grumble:

Me too. Since I live pretty close to the fat a$$, you would think I might get something out of the Wilson bag.... but noooooo! He can't be pissed at me for dropping a couple caribou last year! :scratch:

I did get to spend the day with close friends, prime rib, twice baked, Tiger Prawns, fresh bread and a glass of Silver Oak and that was good enough for me!:rock:

·
Registered
365 Posts
USMC 0802, what kind of a Baer is that? It is beautiful! I have an SRP on order and due to arrive in a couple of weeks. I have never shot one but after hearing so much about them, curiousity got the best of me. Any info would be greatly appreciated - Semper Fi :rock:

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
wilson-custom said:
USMC 0802, what kind of a Baer is that? It is beautiful! I have an SRP on order and due to arrive in a couple of weeks. I have never shot one but after hearing so much about them, curiousity got the best of me. Any info would be greatly appreciated - Semper Fi :rock:
Thanks. It's a TRS without front cocking serrations. I did a range report on them both-here....http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=186873

Since the report it has a total of 1285rds thru it after IDPA last weekend (and LOTS of presentations...)

And a pic for your troubles....

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Matt, dang buddy. your getting some wear on that TRS!!!

I got a box of rocks for x-mas... :scratch:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Matt, I'm beyond jealous right now. I mean, dammit man why do you have to go and get BOTH of the two guns I want to order for Christmas?!

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Bet it hurts to sit down and lean back! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll bet you're sick of looking at that rig huh, AZ?

Sitting back is no more of a problem than any of my IWBs...the problem is that I can't get my wallet out with this thing on!

·
Premium Member
20,401 Posts
Thumper...As I follow you around the sites, I really do like the work you do. Keep it up, and I'll bet we'll be seeing you in the top tier of custom guys soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts