1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not much info still but I'm thinking this may have been a targeted shooting, not a random. But I could very well be wrong.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shooter was a student with a shotgun. Was looking for a specific teacher (heard shooter was looking and left the school). Shot one student (in critical cond.), another injured (not serious, may not have been gunshot) and then killed himself.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Impossible. Schools are gun free zones and it is illegal for a minor to possess firearms.

Fin
Ya beat me to it :D

I cant believe the Libtards are not screaming that the shooter had one of those mean ole scary black guns. LOL

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Was looking for a specific teacher (heard shooter was looking and left the school)
Was the teacher absent when the school taught the Active Shooter Seminar?

Why did he/she leave the school?

Proper School A.S. protocol;

Isn't he/she supposed to wet his/her pants and go immediately to the safe room where he/she could use a telephone to call the authorities.?

:scratch: I thought the FEMA Official said this would diffuse the situation.

On another note I hope the young people wounded survive their injuries and the school re-thinks their GFZ policies.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The media is playing this up on several channels just like an attention craving lunatic would want and just exactly in a style to encourage copy cats. Totally irresponsible.

prs

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Was the teacher absent when the school taught the Active Shooter Seminar?

Why did he/she leave the school?

Proper School A.S. protocol;

Isn't he/she supposed to wet his/her pants and go immediately to the safe room where he/she could use a telephone to call the authorities.?

:scratch: I thought the FEMA Official said this would diffuse the situation.

On another note I hope the young people wounded survive their injuries and the school re-thinks their GFZ policies.
It was the school librarian who was the target.....who bailed.

Btw....I don't think guns are the problem in CO.:hrm:

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,344 Posts
I'll be interested to see what's in the medicine cabinet at home (not that anyone in the media will be interested, since they have a gun in custody).

·
Registered
343 Posts
He used uncle joes mean old gun of choice.Just take a shotgun....bla-bla-bla. Shooter was troubled kid according to another kid on news channel,probably needed psyc. or real parenting. regards k.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I agree......I was being sarcastic......should have used a :D

We all know the gun isn't the problem.

I was referring to the University of Colorado suggesting that women urinate on themselves to stop an attacker.

·
Registered
922 Posts
It was the school librarian who was the target.....who bailed.

Yea, there's no crazy people in Conn. :grumble:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Keep schools "gun free" and this will continue to happen. It's just too easy, even for the mentally unbalanced. Dummy's.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Impossible. Schools are gun free zones and it is illegal for a minor to possess firearms.

Fin
Not only that, but Governor Chickenpooper assured me that now that I can't buy magazines holding (OR CAPABLE OF BEING MODIFIED TO HOLD) more than 15 rounds, and have to submit my son to a background check in order to give him a Christmas present, this would never happen again. I am shocked .... shocked, I say.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I hope he used a pump shotgun or a double barrel because you know if it was a semi-automatic, the libtards will have a field day.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts